Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Food For Thought: Altucher and Godin

Today I am simply posting two links for you to read.

The first is a rather strange blog post about unschooling yourself; it's not that I don't agree with much of what the author writes. It is strange because the tone of the piece is almost maniac and mildly aggressive in its assertions (the author is a hedge fund manager, so maybe that explains the tone), but the ideas behind the blog are solid. See what you think, and let me know.

The next is perhaps the longer piece from which afore-referenced blog (perhaps) sprung. Seth Godin's work has been making the rounds of the interwebs in the form of this longer e-book (Stop Stealing Dreams, linked above) and his pithy little sayings about marketing. I can't quite figure this guy out either. Maybe my Spidey sense is off. I like what he says, but his marketing and meeting tips throw me off and makes me think it is ALL marketing (even the smart stuff about stealing dreams and his newest book, Poke the Box, which costs money but has a free workbook online).

Food for thought this Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment