Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Bring on The Learning Revolution!

I have been thinking about the Future of HoneyFern (in all caps to demonstrate its importance and prominence in my mind these days!).

In this Ted Talk, Ken Robinson speaks of the learning revolution, changing the circumstances under which we are educating students.

"Reform is no use anymore."

"Innovate fundamentally. Innovation is hard because it means doing something people don't find easy."

I agree, and I have been actually banging this drum for several year snow; Sir Ken and I are speaking the same language; on occasion, exactly the same language (he is in my head? Great minds think alike?). Here is the full talk, with some serious food for thought for me. Watch and comment below: do you agree with his premise?

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment