Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Writer's Block

HoneyFern haz it.

Maybe it is the season; spring is usually a time of high activity outside and generally features me collapsing, exhausted, at the end of the day.

Maybe it is the current crop of news, which features conflicting reports on the rising graduation rate (a piddly increase of 3.5% over almost a decade) and America's problem schools threatening national security; I don't know which one to address first, so perhaps it is best to leave them both alone.

Maybe it is the overcrowding in my mental space which caused me to rise and shine at 3 a.m., thinking of fieldtrips and watering the garden and ESL and next year and softball and visiting relatives and and and.

Maybe it is just a sign that I need to get offline and IRL a bit more these days.

Perhaps it is just time for some navel-gazing and/or mountain climbing. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment